Truelogic Is Hiring A Copywriter; Full-Time Remote Job
Truelogic is a leading provider of nearshore staff augmentation services in New York. Our team of 500 tech talents is driving digital disruption from Latin America to the top projects in U.S. companies. Truelogic has been helping companies of all sizes to achieve their digital transformation goals.
Would you like to make innovation happen? Have you ever dreamed of building Products that impact millions of users? Nice! Then we have a seat for you on our team!
What Are You Going To Do?
You will have the opportunity to work in a forward-thinking and growth-oriented environment, together with our Marketing team.
Occupy a unique position in the market, by taking on the following responsibilities:
- Develop and keep up an editorial calendar for content creation.
- Collaborate with colleagues and stakeholders to ensure that content and copy meet company objectives.
- Assess the performance of content and copy to guide future strategies.
- Organize and prepare copy for LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Compose articles for positioning Brand and Leaders.
- Evaluate company data and prepare Client Case Studies.
- Test and optimize outreach campaign wording.
- Write down Press Releases and Newsletter Copies.
- Create the copies for the strategy with Ads.
Why Do We Need Your Skills?
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism or related field.
- Proven experience as a Copywriter or in an equivalent position.
- Writing expertise for the U.S. technology industry.
- English Proficiency.
- Outstanding writing and revising skills.
- Knowledge of SEO fundamentals.
- Strong attention to detail.