Human Resource Analyst at Q-Sourcing Servtec Group
JOB TITLE: HR ANALYST
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client in the Food Manufacturing industry, we are looking for competent, skilled, and experienced HR Analyst to work in Kakamega County.
Reporting to Group Chief HR Officer, the The HR Analyst provides comprehensive administrative HR support to the Chief HRO and other senior executives in the corporate office.
S/he is responsible for providing data-driven insights to support HR decision-making and strategy development. The position will work closely with HR business partners to identify key HR metrics, analyze data, and create reports and dashboards that provide meaningful insights.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain HR dashboards and reports that track key HR metrics such as employee turnover, headcount, and diversity and inclusion statistics
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses and deep dives to identify trends and insights related to HR programs and initiatives, including designing, managing and analyzing employee surveys
- Support the development and implementation of HR analytics tools, such as predictive modeling and workforce planning
- Work closely with HR Managers and Business Partners to understand their needs and analysis them and developing solutions to meet those needs
- Ensure data integrity, and consistency across all HR systems and platforms
- Communicate data insights and recommendations to HR and business leaders
- Support strategic recruiting processes with data and statistics for trends and patterns
- Compile and analyze statutory government labour statistics on behalf of the company
- Analyse competitor’s practices and make recommendations to management
- Facilitate implementation of new employee training, development, recruiting, and other related initiatives
- Contribute to system decision-making, scoping, and arranging HR system projects in support of the overall HR strategy
- Support GCHRO on any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management, Business Administration, or related field
- Human resources certification
- 3+ years of experience in HR analytics or data analysis, preferably in a large, complex organization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with experience in data modelling and data visualization
- Digital literate – proficient in MS Office Suite with good experience working with HRIS
- Knowledge of HR practices and policies, including talent management, labour relations, compliance, performance management, and employee engagement
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal – with the ability to present data insights to non-technical audiences
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to accuracy and data integrity
- Capacity to apply discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality when handling sensitive information
- Ability to develop and manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- The position holder must be able to work independently, effectively in a fast-paced environment and be able to prioritize tasks effectively.
- S/he must have experience in HR business analytics and reporting among other basic required skills
- A strong understanding of project management principles and experience with budget management is also preferred and should be able to maintain strict confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.