Bridge Internship Programme at Brac International Kenya
BRIDGE Internship Programme
Make your way into the world’s number one development organisation
BRAC is an international development organisation founded in Bangladesh in 1972 that partners with over 100 million people living with inequality and poverty to create opportunities to realise human potential.
The BRIDGE Internship Programme has been initiated as part of BRAC’s commitment to develop the next generation of leaders in the development sector. The programme aims to bridge young talent with the opportunity to make their way into building a better world.
During the six-month journey, you will be part of projects that will take you across Bangladesh. You will have the unique opportunity to unlearn and learn from diverse teams working on some of the most urgent social challenges
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Exposure and learning opportunity from the world’s number one development organisation
Test your skills by contributing your ideas to solve complex challenges
Interactive onboarding and hands-on learning from dedicated mentors
Higher chances to make it to BRAC’s early career recruitments
Paid internship along with certificate upon completion
- Engage in day-to-day operations of the assigned project.
- Collaborate with different departments/programmes and field offices.
- Prepare reports and presentations as needed.
- Develop a research-oriented mindset in solving problems.
- Contribute new ideas or concepts on an assigned project or activity.
- Support team in coordinating meetings, events or field operations.
- Graduation from any discipline from any reputed university
- Bachelor’s degree or students at least in their last semester
- Exposure to extracurricular activities preferred
- Application with letter of intention